Running in parallel to Fixfest in Brussels on Saturday 01 October 2022, we lined up a series of community organisers, activists, researchers and educators from Aotearoa New Zealand to Nigeria to California who presented their work in a series of online talks.
Looking for the in-person programme for Fixfest in Brussels? Find it here.
Welcome and Introduction
The Aotearoa New Zealand Repair Network
- Brigitte Sistig, Repair Café Aotearoa New Zealand
Mend It Australia in conversation
- Karen & Danny Ellis, Mend It Australia
A Preview to Right to Repair in India
Réparateurs, arbres qui cachent la forêt
Right to Repair: Our Learning journey in Nigeria
Mapping repair businesses in Mexico
- Moises Emmanuel Manzanares-Manzanarez, rEColapp
Environmental and social impacts of dying repair culture in developing countries
- Priti Mahesh, Toxics Link
Building a repair culture in educational settings
- Janina Klose, Technische Universität Berlin (presenter)